Sunday, September 25, 2011

Billy's Birthday

























This week was my baby boy Billy's 29th birthday (he will always be my baby boy). Ruby and I baked and Iced 29+cupcakes for the occasion after school on Wednesday and on Billy's Birthday Thursday he came over to spend time with Ruby after school and have cake and candles before heading out to celebrate his birthday in the style a 29 year old celebrates , Ruby is convinced that she and Billy are the only and last Pirates in Vt. so they always have a sword fight and enjoy each others company. As Billy left that day Ruby ran to the porch and hollered wait Uncle Billy , at the end of the driveway he leaned out the window and said what Miss Ruby? ...she leaned forward and yelled ARRRRRHHH ...he hollered Back ARRRRRHH ME MATEY, two very happy pirates parted for separate journeys with smiles on their faces.....me I still haven't quit smiling..

No comments:

Post a Comment