Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Night Fun

We are headed to The Beverage Warehouse in Winooski tonight, a Little beer tasting(SAM ADAMS) , and buying Lambic,if you like a wonderful tart fizzy drink this is the one to try.I love the Lambic Framboise yummy Raspberry flavor and not in the sick sweet syrupy way. It's like you picked a quart of Raspberries and squeezed the juice into a refreshing yummy fizzy magical drink. I also love the lambic Kriek if you like real cherry taste this one is amazing, I kid you not I opened a bottle at a party being sceptical of a fruity beer..Lambic is a beer technically, and started giving tastes to people then poured myself a taste, I then tried to hide the bottle to have to myself but everyone wanted to know what it was ,saying it is so refreshing. The bottle was gone in 5 mins.

If you go to the Belted Cow Bistro in Essex where the old Lincoln Inn used to be, they have a Framboise Lambic float for dessert I can't wait to go back and try it. And the food is amazing and the owners so friendly defiantly trying to be mostly locavore...it shows, the quality and taste makes it a new go to Restaurant.

I have cooked a lot this week so I think we will do dinner out. So many choice we will just have to wait and see....

Today I re-designed an Ursula costume for my 24 yr old daughter who is going to a party with a group of friends as the Little Mermaid gang, It brought back many memories of lots of Halloweens and many many costumes through the years, this one was a challenge as she literally practically has to be sewn into the costume..all in all it turned out very good! Hope they all have fun tonight and win the prize for best costume I hear there is a lot of competition.

Have a great Friday night...Maybe we will see you at the Bevie or out at a local resturant...

No comments:

Post a Comment